The kigo team is adventuring!
All orders placed 9/12 - 9/29 will ship 9/30.
EXTRA TOE ROOM | ZERO DROP | RECYCLED | VEGAN
The kigo philly is a casual barefoot shoe,
handcrafted with recycled materials.
Key features of the philly:
- Color & Upper Textile
- black diamond (weave of black & white)
- no dye used for uppers, color comes from black plastic food trays that are recycled to make the fabric's yarn
- +/- 5.1 oz per shoe [M8.5 | W10.5 sample]
- kigo natural foot shape
- wide toe box
- zero drop
- 10mm total stack height (2mm insole is removable)
- Vibram Morflex outsole: rubber | 6mm | flexible
- Perforated insole: EVA | 2mm | flexible
- REPREVE upper: 100% recycled PET | U Trust certified
- CORDURA reinforced eyelets: nylon
- Kaluna lining: 100% recycled/post-manufacturing content | 50/50 PET/cotton blend
- cotton bag
- Country of Origin
- handcrafted in the USA