The kigo team is adventuring!
All orders placed 9/12 - 9/29 will ship 9/30.
LIGHTWEIGHT | NO DROP | RECYCLED | VEGAN
The kigo split is a classic casual flip flop,
handcrafted with recycled materials.
Key features of the split:
- Color & Strap Textile
- tan diamond (weave of tan & white)
- no dye used for strap uppers, color comes from brown plastic beer bottles that are recycled to make the fabric's yarn
- +/- 3.7 oz per flip flop [W9/10 sample]
- +/- 4.2 oz per flip flop [M8/9 sample]
- kigo natural foot shape
- wide toe box
- no drop
- no toe spring
- 12mm total stack height
- Vibram Morflex rubber outsole: 6mm | flexible
- Cloud EVA footbed: 6mm | flexible
- REPREVE upper: 100% recycled PET | U Trust certified
- Kaluna lining: 100% recycled/post-manufacturing content | 50/50 PET/cotton blend
- cotton bag
- Country of Origin
- handcrafted in the USA
Sizing: Not sure which size is right for you? Check out kigo's printable size guides here. The W stands for women and the M stands for men.